Become A Certified
Career Invention Coach
As our market fell to pieces at the dawn of 2009, a gigantic new need arose: coaches who can help our workforce navigate the new world of “no work configuration is secure” job market.
Do you have the tools you need to successfully coach invention?
Become a Certified Career Invention Coach… and get a career coaching toolbox for the 21st century!
The world of work has blown up, and with it, the old framework of career development.
Pamela Slim and Michele Woodward, well-known entrepreneur and career Master Coaches, created Career Invention Certification to equip a specific group of coaches with the tools to successfully coach career invention in the new world of work.
If you want:
- To powerfully uncover your clients’ strengths, passions, values, goals and priorities
- Specific frameworks to help clients move fluidly from employee to entrepreneur and back as their needs change
- Tools to help clients figure out whether they want to start their own business
- Plans for «quick start» revenue generating activities for employees who are laid off, or new entrepreneurs who are slow at ramping up revenue
- Frameworks for creating comprehensive plans for clients who want a new job or to re-enter the workforce
- Clear, coherent guidance on helping your clients build their personal brand online, using relevant and effective social media tools (which is important in the 21st century work environment no matter if they are an employee or entrepreneur)
- To develop a kick ass, revenue-generating workshop that will grow your practice
- A professional certification that will strengthen and build your business
THEN CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Last day to apply: Sunday, March 25
Who this program is for:
- Trained coaches with direct experience in the career coaching field (note: you don’t have to have *years* of experience, but we are looking for people very familiar with current corporate and non-profit work dynamics)
- Coaches passionate about career development and reinvention. This is a non-negotiable. If you are not passionate about this field, it will be a challenge to coach others toward work filled with passion
- Coaches with demonstrated success at reinventing their own lives and careers
- Coaches interested in exploring partnerships with Pam and Michele as they develop a cadre of trained coaches to refer business to
Meet Your Instructors
Michele Woodward and Pam Slim are successful Master Certified Coaches who see the immense potential in career coaching right now.
Pam, author of Escape From Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur, knows how to guide unhappy corporate employees into a satisfying new business.
Michele works with C-level and senior executives to manage their career transitions.
Together, they bring years of experience and thousands of hours of coaching and teaching to the Certified Career Invention Coach program – experience that you can learn from, and profit from.
Career Invention Alumni say…
Here’s what past participants say about their experience in the Career Invention program:
“Each module was jam packed with useful info”
Career Invention was my introduction to coaching and to the world of Michele and Pam…I was then and continue now to be amazed at how generously Pam and Michele share their extraordinary knowledge. They are some cool sistahs.
~ Laura Wolfe, Business and Leadership Coach & Consultant
“…the structure I needed to serve career-focused clients”
The Career Invention Program was exactly the structure I needed to serve my ideal career-focused clients…I have taken clients through the whole process ‘as is’ and also tailored the process with other complimentary tools to fit the specific needs of my clients.
~ Laura English, Career Strategist and Change Catalyst
“The tools and insight shared in this training blew me away”
The unique blend of tools, support, and insight shared in this training blew me away. Knowing that the tools are tried and tested by such highly effective and successful coaches gave me the confidence to try new things and move my practice to a new level…
~ Theresa Robbins, Certified Life and Career Coach
“The tools and processes in the program work, period.”
The tools and processes in the Career Invention program work, period. Career Invention gave me the tools to help my clients discover and do their work in the world… If you want to help your clients become flexible and agile as they create meaningful, satisfying careers, this program is for you.
~ Florence Moyer, Certified Career Coach
“It was perfect for me. It was perfect for my business.”
What can I say about the Career Invention program other than “perfect”. It was perfect for me. It was perfect for my business. It was perfect timing. It was perfectly delivered. Each class was unique and so too will be your experience.
~ Catherine Thorburn, Certified Life and Career Coach
“After the course, I was able to drive business performance”
After participating in the certification course I was able to influence change and drive business performance for my tribe. The tools and group support provided me with insights as to new possibilities for growing my practice that I had not thought of on my own.
~ Ann Mehl, Certified Coach
“All the ingredients to make your coaching practice rock.”
Career Invention was one of those courses that quite literally changed the life of my business. It gave me the tools and foundation to build a coaching practice that is very tightly focused on the people I want to serve in the world!~ Danielle Miller, Certified Coach for Creative Women
“This program has been the gift that kept giving.”
The dynamic duo of Pam Slim and Michele Woodward, with their expert and tried-and-tested strategies, superb content, ongoing support, wisdom, and fun made this certification course one of the best I have ever taken.
~ Helen Samson Mullen, Wellness Strategist, Certified Life and Career Coach
What’s included in the Career Invention Certification Program
In powerful, laser-focused telephone sessions every week for eight weeks, you’ll be fully trained in practical, useful, real-world coaching tools you can use – immediately – to start guiding your clients to careers that matter. We’ll work in a small group so you get personalized attention and feedback – and your classmates just might become your future colleagues.
The program includes:
8 powerful, laser-focused 75-minute telephone sessions
Comprehensive 80+ page coaching manual filled with every tool you’ll need to work effectively with – and attract – career coaching clients
Recipes for “ready to serve” programs including your own career reinvention workshop which you will be able to deliver live or virtually
Recordings of all calls for your learning library or in case you miss a live class.
Program Dates – 2012
Dates: Tuesdays from March 27 to May 15 —
March 27, April 3, 10, 17, 24
May 1, 8, 15
Class time: 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET
for 75-minute call
The cost for this dynamic program – teleclasses, training, manual, expert coaching and designed workshop is $2500.
This program will only be held twice a year. We’re going to accept a small, fabulous group of people with backgrounds and interests that work with our program – applications for the first certification series are due by Sunday, March 25 , 2012. The class is limited to 10 students, so if you are interested, get your application in now.
Click here to submit your application now to be considered for this game-changing program!
Last day to apply: Sunday, March 25
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
- The class dates/times don’t fit in my schedule. What if I can’t attend the calls live?
All classes are recorded and an MP3 file will be available for download soon after. You can listen to the class on your phone, MP3 player, tablet, or computer when it’s convenient for you.
- Is this a large class? I don’t want to be lost in the crowd.
Nope. The class is capped at 10 participants.
- What’s the deadline for sending in my application?
Applications will be accepted until Sunday, March 25 for the Spring 2012 session.
- When/How will I know if my application has been accepted?
Pam and/or Michele will review your application and email or call you with an answer within 1 to 3 business days.
- When will Career Invention be offered again?
The program is only offered twice a year, so the next session doesn’t start until the fall.
Got more questions? Contact us!
Phone: 480-371-4317 (PST)
Phone: 703-598-3100 (EST)
Or use our Contact Form